Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!


Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!


Questions:

1. I wish I had more time to _________?
2. What is your favorite kind of soup?
3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? 
4. What is your favorite time of day?
5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?


My Answers:

 1. I wish I had more time to _________?Spend with family.


2. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Tomato soup, potato soup and clam chowder.


3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? 
Nowhere this year, right out of a cup filled with water and most likely jello/pudding, protein powder. Or all of the above, lol.


4. What is your favorite time of day?
Evening, between 7-11p

5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?Nope, not really in the mood yet.

Getting banded in t-minus 14.45 hours. Woot woot! Trying to stay up late, watch some movies/tv, relax, drink my water before midnight and then only can have 6 oz. between midnight-9am. :( Then things get real. Nothing to eat/drink after 9am until after surgery. Surgery is scheduled for 2:15p, I am to be at the hospital at 1p. My mom is picking myself and Brian up and we'll be heading there around noon. 

See ya on the flip side!!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking about you today. You'll be fine :) Post when you can to let us know how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I started following you on the day you got banded! I hope everything went well and your recovery goes smoothly!!!

    ReplyDelete