Friday, November 18, 2011

BYOC



It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another installment of BYOC! That’s Bring Your Own Crazy brought to you from the FABULOUS DRAZIL!! We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire – and ENJOY!


I’m going to do a Thanksgiving themed BYOC this week (it was Jenny’s idea)!
1. What is your FAVORITE part of Thanksgiving?

Being with family, we (Brian and I) go to my mom's for dinner around 2p, but we usually get their a couple hours earlier. Then we hang out for a bit and then head to his mom's in Harrisburg, where we eat more. Blah! Then we head home and sleep. :)

2. How many Thanksgiving family events will you attend?
2, same every year. This year MAY be different though. Depends on how I'm feeling after surgery (which is 2 days before), but I have all intentions of going to both places.
3. What’s your biggest Thanksgiving tradition?
Um, I don't think we really have any to be honest. Just eating, watching tv (parade, football, etc), sleeping.

4. Do you Black Friday shop the day after Thanksgiving?

Yes, have been for years. I used to go with my dad/sis' for a while, but for the past 2 years I went with my mom and her friend Lori, we do it early (3-4a), breakfast, shop, lunch, shop some more. :) But not sure about that this year either, depends how I feel, I'll prolly venture out for a few.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog world.
Real life: Well, work went WAY too slow this week, but I made it. Tonight, I'm going to see Breaking Dawn with my honey at 9:40. Then tmrw is Zumba at 9am, then not sure what else. I have to go shopping very soon to get my post-op supplies. Monday is back to work, then Tuesday is surgery day!!!! woo hoo!

Blog life: Been updating like crazy, reading everyone's posts. Can't wait to update next week about my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment