Monday, December 19, 2011

Meet Me On Monday - Christmas Edition.


Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Questions:
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2.Real or artificial tree?
3.When do you put your tree up?
4.When do you take your tree down?
5.Do you like eggnog?
6.Do you have a nativity scene?
7.Favorite Christmas Movie?
8.Favorite Christmas cookie?
9.Where will you eat Christmas dinner?
10.Angel, bow or star on top of your tree?
11.Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
12.Do you like Fruitcake?
13.What are you most excited about the holidays?
14.Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
15.Will you still be wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers:
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?
We do both.

2.Real or artificial tree? We always went out and cut down a real tree at my parents, but since being in our apartment, we now do artificial.
3.When do you put your tree up? Usually after Thanksgiving.

4.When do you take your tree down? First or 2nd week of Jan.

5.Do you like eggnog? No

6.Do you have a nativity scene? No

7.Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story, National Lampoon's, and all the cute little cartoon ones.

8.Favorite Christmas cookie? Peanut butter blossoms!

9.Where will you eat Christmas dinner? At my moms house.

10.Angel, bow or star on top of your tree? We have an ornament that looks like a 3D star from Target. It's gold and glittery. :)

11.Most annoying thing about this time of the year?  All the money that is spent (agreed Robyn)

12.Do you like Fruitcake? No thanks

13.What are you most excited about the holidays? My new BFF (my band), and just being with loved ones

14.Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Brian and I do ours to each other on Christmas Eve, then we go to my moms on Christmas morning around 9 and do those, then we go to his moms around 4ish and do more. :)

15.Will you still be wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?  Prolly not.

No comments:

Post a Comment