Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Follow up

I had my follow up appointment today with Dr. Davidson. It went VERY well. :) He was shocked when he saw that I lost 14 lbs so far in 2 weeks, he said "You are ahead of the game". Yay!

Incisions are fine, the rash is fine, he seems to think it's a yeast infection and recommended a antifungal creme, tried Rite Aid, but didn't find what he said "niacin" or something like that. I'll try again tmrw or Friday. It's not itchy anymore, so maybe it'll go away on its own.

I go back for my 2nd appointment on January 11th and he said I should get an adjustment then. A bit nervous, but that's what this is all about, so I'm down. :) He also said don't get nervous/worried/panicky if I start to get really hungry and can eat more, he said the internal inflammation will start to go away in the next few weeks and it will get tougher, but I have so much faith in myself, I just keep repeating "I got this" over and over. So far, so good. :)

Getting ready for some dinner, not sure what, but can't wait! I love not feeling hungry ALL the damn time.

Ciao, for now!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I remember having to hang on by my finger nails for a few weeks there before my first fill. It's called bandster hell for a reason. Robyn didn't seem to go through it though, but I did. Just make sure you're measuring your portions and eat protein snacks like cottage cheese, yogurt etc in between meals to get you through, but make sure they are only like 100 calories and have at least 10 g of protein.

    You'll do fine, 14 lbs is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete