Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
I would love to thank Cat for nominating me for this award, my first one ever! I met Cat at our monthly support group 2 months ago. She introduced herself to me and I also met her BFF Robyn at support group as well. I think it's great that I was able to meet these 2 inspirational women before my journey begins, even though in my head, it's been going on forever. Love reading her blog and can't wait to share in my successes with her.
7 things about me....
1. I love the 80's! Everything about the decade fascinates me. The fashions, the music, the language, ect. ect. I believe I was def. born in the wrong decade.
2. I am 26, but feel older, not much, but I want to feel 26 and I want to live my life how I always saw fit. Being me, being confident, being happy and just doing me, with my love. A huge reason I'm doing this for myself (lap band).
3. I LOVE music. I listen mostly to dance, techno, trance, dubstep, pop, pop-rock, r&b, some rap, VERY little country (like 5 songs), jazz and alternative.
4. I enjoy reading. I love mysteries, real crime, magazines, vampires, fantasy, ect.
5. I can't wait to start my lap band journey!!! :)
6. I love to write, but I feel like I've lost a bit of that this year, just a lot going on and lost focus. Would love to work for a paper, magazine or TV station, but most won't take only a 2 year degree with slim experience. I was working on a poetry book, but it's still not finished...someday.
7. I love doing my nails, in fact, in the past year, I've become rather obsessed with nail polish, nail art, nails in general. Would love to go to school for this, but can't find anything close enough.
Now the fun part, other bloggers to nominate. From the rules, it's supposed to be blogs that I have recently discovered.
Amy @ Amy's Quest
Sandy @ Losing Pounds and Gaining...Me
Keelie @ REAL FAT
Laura @ Beer, Dogs, and Getting Healthier
Leslie @ Band Sweet Band
Angela @ Repair and Renovation
Rhonda @ The Cozy Coconut