Thursday, October 06, 2011

Hey

I don't really have much to say right now, I think my nerves are truly getting to me lately. Didn't get to exercise as much as I usually do this week, thanks to some crap stomach bug and just being busy in general. I went earlier today and man, I'm hurtin'! We did a whole song of nothing buy squats/side thingies and wooo! I felt the burn, it's so strange how it can make you so out of breath and your barely moving. Craziness!

Not much else going on, maybe going out to dinner with my mom/nephew/Brian tomorrow for my nephew's 14th birthday, hopefully we do, I feel like I don't get to spend that much time with them. If not, probably hit the gym and a craft store. We got free Penn State tickets for Saturday's game against Iowa and a free parking pass (courtesy of my mom's boss), so we'll be making a day of that. :) So, that's where the craft store comes in, going to get blue/white ribbons for my pig tails.

Work was crazy this week, felt nuts every single day, reports, reports and more reports. It especially sucks when your program is super slow and your not yet 100% comfortable with the reports. Ugh. And just busy in general at work, I felt very overwhelmed this week, but tomorrow = FRIDAY! Yay! Can't wait for 4pm tmrw! That's for sure.

I'm down to 270 as of today, although I'm still having major issues with weighing myself every single day, sometimes 3-4x a day. Oh well. Watched some youtube videos tonight of the surgery, came across bad ones too, but that's life and no surgery is a guarantee, well aware of that. Also, stumbled across an amazing inspiring vlog, so I'll probably watch that quite a bit coming up.

Next week, it will have been one month since they submitted to Highmark, so yeah, I'm pretty much going nuts about it. I'm praying all goes well and I get accepted next week. Driving me nuts!!

Off to sleepland. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're doing pretty well seeing as work is stressful and you haven't been feeling all that well. You'll feel back to your groovy self soon.

    ReplyDelete