It’s Friday and time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! A couple of questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog and enjoy!
1. When did you begin blogging? Do you plan to do it a long time or do you think you’ll stop after a while?
I've been blogging for years, I had an old livejournal, then a xanga and now a blogger. :)
2. What do you enjoy more - blogging yourself or reading other’s blogs?
Both, but more so reading others.
3. What’s the biggest thing blogging has taught you? Biggest surprise about blogging?
To be real, just let it all out. I don't think there's any real surprise for me.
4. Have you met any other bloggers in real life – solely because of your blog or theirs?
Well, technically that's how I met by awesome love Brian, through Xanga, but I would love to meet fellow bandsters.
5. Does your blog have a general theme as in one topic or do you cover everything and anything?
Mostly for lap band, but does cover pretty much every aspect of my life.
6. Are you public or anonymous? Whichever you are – do you ever wish you were the other?
Public, no shame and nothing to hide. Never really wish I was private.
7. What’s your best blogging advice for a new blogger?
Just be honest.
8. Does anyone in your real life read your blog/know it’s address? Do you wish they would or wouldn’t?
I know people know about it, whether or not they read it, no idea.
9. Do you enjoy blogging or do you view it as a chore? How often do you blog?
Def enjoy it! I try to do at least once a week, but sometimes more just comes out.
10. Do you tell people in your real life that you blog? Or keep it a secret?