Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Another day...

Still nothing from Highmark, ugh!!

Going out to dinner tonight for work with a law firm at an authentic Italian restaraunt called Gabriella's. Yummy!

I'm super frustrated with myself though. :( I told myself to eat light today because of this outing (and no working out today)...I failed. So frustrating.

Then tomorrow is our dinner/dancing gathering for work at the Hershey Lodge, so, once again, no gym tmrw. However, there will be a good band tmrw, so I will dance my ass off!! I will try harder to do light eating tmrw, ugh.

I want to get my lap band now! :P

I think I'm stress eating and probably overloading myself just because.

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. It hard to eat 'light' without help. Don't be too hard on yourself; the band will help you with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, like Robyn said, the band will help you darlin. Don't beat yourself up. Obviously try to adopt bandster habits like not drinking with meals and keeping your protein up etc, but as for portions, just do the best you can. : ) Also - let me know if you want a free pass to our Zumba class. I'll hook you up with a free trial pass! Rob and I go on Saturday mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm trying to stay positive, but lately, it's harder. I have def. developed the basic rules of bandster eating (chewing, not drinking with food, and protein) and I try and choose healthy options (had salmon for dinner tonight), but I think it's the snacking, I'm terrible at it.

    Where do you guys go to zumba? I go 4-5 days a week at the West Shore Y, I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete