Sunday, June 03, 2012

Weigh-In Day

Weight on Surgery Date: 269.8 lbs.

Weight last week: 229.8

Weight Today: 227.8

Weight loss this Week: 2 lbs

Weight Loss Total: 42 lbs

Woo hoo! I have been really watching my food intake, trying to keep the net to 1200, give or take a few. It paid off! I haven't been to the gym for a week now, ready to get back tomorrow. We were moving and the final day was yesterday, all moved into our new place, just gotta unpack a few more boxes. I also plan on going through my books/dvds (I have TONS) and giving most away. I LOVE giving stuff away or throwing away when moving. It was like a 2 day spring cleaning, it was fantastic. 

I still have to hit up Giant in a bit for some groceries for the week. I will be going to a new Giant, so hopefully I can find all the stuff I normally get. Not much else going on, just cut some coupons, now relaxing. We will not have cable until Thursday, long story behind that. We had all intentions of just transferring our Dish Network on Friday, they came and unfortunately it couldn't be done. So, we got rid of them and we're now with Comcast triple play. But we had an appointment with them yesterday and they never showed, so Brian called and apparently they had NO record of the appointment, so now we wait. Oh well, I've got unpacking to do, cleaning to do, laundry to do, my Nook, the internet, and Netflix. I think I might take off work tomorrow as well to work on some stuff around the new place. We'll see, I'm not sure yet what I'm doing.

Ciao!

1 comment: