Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weigh-In Day

Weight on Surgery Date: 269.8 lbs.

Weight last week: 233.6

Weight Today: 230.4

Weight loss this Week: 3.2 lbs

Weight Loss Total: 38.2 lbs

I'm completely astonished and very thankful! I only made it to the gym twice last week, but I really watched my food intake and I believe that really helped me last week. 

I'm so close to the 220's, I just want to be there! And then I'm ready for the 210's as well. haha. And of course, can't wait to see 199!! The infamous onederland!

Not much else going on this week. I have a terrible yeast infection (I know, TMI, but I get them before or after my period, but this one is pretty bad). I think it's because of losing weight and all the hormonal changes. Ugh. I will be calling the doctor tomorrow if it's not feeling any better. Oh the joys of being a woman sometimes. 

Still waiting to find out when we can start moving some stuff into the new place, it's driving me nuts. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment