Friday, May 04, 2012

BYOC. It's been a while.

BYOC!

It's FRIDAY!  Thanks to Draz we have BYOC!  A day to give our bloggy brains a break and get to know one another better!  Copy to your blog and fill in your answers if you want!  Enjoy!

1. Do you have any Mother’s Day traditions? • Usually, no. But I do go up to my mom's house and spend some time with family.

2. Do you take a daily vitamin? Why or why not?

• I do. I take a multivites adult gummy vitamin, well 2 of them every day. And occassionally I take 2 pre-natals. It was recommended by my gyno, if I want to have kids someday.  

3. Do you wear perfume every day? If yes, what kind?

• Not perfume, but body spray, yes. I have about 5 different scents from Bath & Body that I wear. And my perfume's that I prefer are Escada, DKNY (green apple), or Armani

4. When you walk or run or work out outside – what do you take with you?

• Oh lordie, I'm so un prepared usually. If I'm walking (not into running, yet), I usually take a bottle of water and my music. I don't really work outside, per se, we have no garden, etc. We live in an apartment, so the mowing is taken care of for us. :D

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week.
It's been a short one, went pretty fast, but Monday never feels that way. Doing MUCH better with my food intake this week. I'm still struggling I feel a bit more than I should be. I track every thing religiously in MFP every single day. I work out usually every day but Tuesday's right now (allergy injections prevent this). I'm still hitting around 1300-1500 calories a day WITH my exercise counted for in there as well. I feel like this is too much. Even though it does tell me I will be 10 less lb's in 5 weeks if I keep that up. But I feel like I should be eating less snacks still, very frustrated with my snack intakes. :( Not always the healthiest, but even when I do incorporate fruit/veggies into snacking, I still eat 500-1000 calories in snacks, WAY too many. Ugh!!! Tomorrow is busy, Mary Kay party from 1-2 in Lemoyne, then a baby shower at 3 in Carlisle. Possibly hittin' up the Diamond Dash at city island (we got accepted, just don't know if we're doing it yet). I did it last year and it was a lot of fun, but it poured! lol. Tonight, probably just relaxing after zumba, making dinner, laundry, etc.

That is all for now, ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Lemoyne?! We have a Lemoyne in Ohio - coinkydink!
    Snacks are important they keep our metabolism up. Keep 'em as healthy as you can (I just raided my kids halloween candy! Yikes)

    ReplyDelete