Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weigh-In Day.

Weight on Surgery Date: 269.8 lbs.

Weight last week: 234.4

Weight Today: 233.6

Weight loss this Week: .8 lbs

Weight Loss Total: 35 lbs

Not much going on. Just being busy with work, the gym, writing, wedding stuff, and moving. Woke up with my lovely TOM this morning, awful cramps! Ugh! I hate it. I've been in an awful mood all day too and crying about everything. Had to run to Rite Aid to get tampons, because I ran out, yay! NOT. Didn't make it up to my mom's, they were pretty busy and I wasn't feeling the drive with the way I'm feeling. 

Went grocery shopping, that was also annoying, people were getting on my nerves, which wasn't too hard to do today. Won't be making it to the gym tmrw/Tues, which bums me out quite a bit, so I have to be extra cautious of calories the next 2 days. Tomorrow I am planning on FINALLY getting back to the support group meeting from 6-7. Going to be a long day. 

Hoping this week goes fast and we can hopefully start moving some stuff in to the new place soon. 

Ciao for now!

2 comments: