Monday, May 21, 2012

Blah.

Yes, full blown yeast infection. Awesome. I'm now on Diflucan for a week. Then I take another one next Thursday too. Grrr. AND this lovely Dr. would like me to take a OTC Monistat 1 for 4 weeks after that, uh, how about that's like $84, nope. We're moving and I don't have an extra $80 laying around, being a woman sucks ass right now. I was so miserable after she gave me the internal, I filled my prescription, came home, watched a movie and passed out for a few hours; just so I could forget about the pain/burning for bit.

But on a good note, my BMI is down to a 38, yay! I'm technically NOT morbidly obese anymore, just obese.  But she brought up diabetes since I occassionally get recurrent infections. I will appease her and get tested within a year (her request) and see. I don't think she put two and two together and saw that I lost 60 lbs in the past year. Also, the scale at the office said 234, NOT cool. Oh well. No gym today, for the obvious personal reason (I think it needs a chance to air out, lol), and no gym tmrw because of my lovely weekly allergy injections. So, I will be back at it Wednesday-Sat. Hopefully this infection starts to get better over the next few days, although she said the Diflucan can take 4-6 days to work, talk about annoying!

Okay, that's all for now. Looking at the WLSFA Las Vegas M&G makes me jealous! I hope I can eventually make it some event like this. I will also be missing BOOBS this year, as I just don't have the funds.

Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. So sorry you've got all those issues going on. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete