Friday, February 10, 2012

BYOC and more.


It’s Friday and that means it’s time for BYOC! Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!  Thanks Draz!!!

1. Name a Valentine gift you would NOT want to receive.

Haha. LOVED Robyn's answer. I'm not really sure to be honest.

2. What’s your vacation personality? Do you act/eat/talk/do things differently or completely opposite from when you are not on vacation?

Laid back. But I guess it does depend on where I am. I haven't been on a real vacation in a while. We go to Philly/Baltimore, but it's been about 5-6 years since the beach and about 13 years since Europe. I need a vacation!! I would love to just go to Vegas right now or something like that. 

But back to the question, I'm pretty laid back, so vacay is even more laid back. :) I like reading books on the beach, chillin' in parks, eating at cafes, sleeping in, watching  tv in bed, walking around looking at shops, etc. and of course, sightseeing. :)

3. Describe yourself in 5 POSITIVE words.

Hmmm...I always hate these questions/statements.

Positive. Loving. Friendly. Easily amused. Romantic.

4. Do you have any phobias or irrational fears or dislikes?

Uh, for sure. :) Spiders, heights, being alone, being cheated on, losing loved ones, dying too young, not feeling "adequate", not losing the weight I want to, etc.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

Blog land: Not much of anything. I've been kind of out of the loop this week. Hoping to catch up this weekend.

Real life: Pretty good actually. Just working, working out and sleep. :) The usual. 

Onto some more important topics at hand. THIS girl here (ME) got a part-time freelance writing gig with The Perry County Times, paid. I cannot wait! I start Monday evening at 7:30 pm covering a borough meeting. I'm meeting up with a friend for dinner at 6pm that currently works for them as a reporter, she's going to fill me in on everything. I can FINALLY get my chance, build my portfolio and do what I love.

Yay! It could even lead to full time work, and this def. makes me want to go and start my bachelor's this year. Stat. 

Just got home from eating some really good sushi at Fusion Fire, sooooo good. HIGHLY recommend if you're in the Harrisburg area. :) Was able to make it to the 4:30 zumba this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Tomorrow is zumba at 9am, then we are hitting up the West Shore's Farmers Market, then going to see Star Wars 3D tomorrow night.  Sunday is the Bridal Expo at the Park Inn West on the Carlisle Pike. Meeting up with my mom, my bestie Mandy (my MOH), her mommy (my moms bestie) and my bestie's baby girl Leighton. Can't wait!! Should be a good time, hope we win something!

Ciao for now.

1 comment: