Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bandiversary

Happy 3 months to me.

Down 24 lbs. roughly. Not exactly where I wanted to be, but it's better than nothing.

I need to start getting mean with myself again, because it works. This is all very mental for me and I'm struggling. I feel like my exercise is great, I have never been as active as I am right now. It's my eating I'm worried about. I need to start cutting some stuff out.

Like, fries and desserts all the time. Esp. cakes/cookies/ice cream. I do good in moderation, but I feel like their setting me way back. I got this.

Back to work.

6 comments:

  1. You absolutely have this hon. I was struggling in the same place for the last 6 weeks. I've lost only 2.5 lbs since New Years eve. Sure, I've had weigh ins where I've lost 2.5 but then sure as shootin I'll have gained 3 the next week. It's all about getting our heads in the game. You CAN do this Megan. The most important thing is DO NOT QUIT TRYING. Seriously, it doesn't matter how slow you get there as long as you keep going. That's my quote of the week. : ) *hearts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And Happy Bandaversary. *smoochies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bandaversary.
    I wish they had something to band our heads to keep them in the game. Until then, it is up to us to keep working at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 months - that's the sweet spot for losing...at least according to my very unscientific research. That's right about 8 lbs a month...2 lbs a week...which is PERFECT. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete