Sunday, September 25, 2011

BYOC. A little late.

1. If you were a character on Friends, who would you be and why? 

I never truly got into Friends, so I have no idea. 
2. If you weren't in your current career what other career do you think you would have done?

Well, I don't really consider where I'm currently at, a career. I would still love to be a reporter for a local paper or magazine or even work in the same company where I am, but in communications.

3. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 6?
Probably a vet or ballerina.
4. Do you think everyone only has one soulmate or true love? Or are there multiple people for everyone?

No. I think we probably have multiple people for us out there.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Real life: Still holding around 276, which sucks, but it is what it is. Working on finishing up "Bandwagon", about 50 pages or so left. Only worked 3 days last week, which is always nice. Our department was taken out for lunch at Bricco last Wednesday, yummy!



Blog life: Still going pretty strong, haven't really had a chance to comment too much, but I do read everyone's updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment