Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weigh In Day

Weight last week:194.4
Weight Today:190.2
Weight loss this Week: - 4.2 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 79.4 lbs.
 
I have absolutely NO idea how I lost 4.2 lbs, but I'll roll with it. So weird. I am moving a lot more at work, so that would be part of it, but I only made it to the gym 2-3x last week, took a walk last night. I'm just going to go with it and keep up the good eating, chewing, etc. I am still getting stuck a bit and pb'ing sometimes every day, so I'm going to watch it very closely this week. I think it's my impending period, allergies, weather, but not sure. Or just me. :/ I just don't want to screw this up and I was already through a upper gi/endoscopy in March, so I need to work on this myself.
 
Got some new clothes and a new bathing suit (a bikini!!!) on Friday with my mom at Target. All clothes came from the normal size section, NO plus sizes at all, didn't even look. Most were XL from the normal section.  Yay!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Megan. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete