Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Belated Weigh In Day

Weight last week:196.4
Weight Today:196
Weight loss this Week: - .4 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 73.6 lbs

I forgot to post this on Sunday. I started my part time job at the flea market from 7-2, and then was busy afterwards. 

I just can't wait to keep moving down and down. I know my eating could be better, it's def. not at it's best lately. I have been indulging a bit too much on the sweets side. Today I had my interview for a promotion within and was super nervous, in return, ate a shit ton of tootsie rolls (one of my faves!). Ugh! Then I proceeded to have a piece of snickers cheesecake. I also had my lunch (leftovers from dinner the night before). Blah blah blah. 

I had some of my pain last night from the bile reflux, grrr! It lasted about 2-3 hours, so I skipped dinner and had an atkins shake instead. And ice cream for a snack. 

I also haven't exercised as much as I would have liked this week either, all kinds of crap and interruptions going on. Tomorrow I plan on going hard, hitting up a pyo class at another Y. Friday isn't looking good either, probably going to a happy hour for a guy at work whose last day it is. Grr! I will get my ass out of bed on Saturday for some 9am zumba and then it's off to my bestie's bridal shower! :) 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment