Sunday, September 09, 2012

Weigh In Day

Weight on Surgery Date: 269.8 lbs.
Weight last week: 215.8
Weight Today: 214.8
Weight loss this Week: -1 lb
Weight Loss Total: 55.1 lbs.


Craziness! I really have no idea how I didn't gain or just stay the same. I haven't worked out for about 2 weeks, other than the Day of Caring on Friday through work, did about 4-5 hours of outside work. Got back to zumba and weights today at the gym, kicked my ass. But that's okay. :D

Been feeling great lately, even being sick for about 2 weeks and now I'm afflicted with a horrible yeast infection from my lovely antibiotics. But that's okay, it could be way worse, life in general could be way worse. Just been feeling very blessed lately, for breathe, life, family, friends, love, freedom, sight, sound, smell, touch, opportunities, animals, beauty, smiles, laughter, words, nature and a future. I just feel very blessed. Positive thinking and speaking does wonders. Honest.

I am getting so excited for onederland! I am officially past my 50 % of excessive weight lost. So happy! It was around 218 and I am now 214.8. Woo hoo!

NSV: went to Old Navy yesterday to get a white tank top for underneath a lace top I got for our engagement photos. Found one, size XL for $3.50, score! I then applied to Bath and Body Works (to work on what is called the Floor Set Team, those who set up the new displays, etc), and they require a white shirt and jeans as the attire. So, I also found a really cute and soft 3/4 length white shirt with pockets for $12. Another score! But really?! 2 white shirts in one day? Never in my life would I have done that, let alone, I didn't even bother trying them on, I just grabbed XL's in both and Old Navy tends to run small in clothes up to XXL. And they both fit perfectly. Yay!

I go in on Thursday at 4:30pm to B&BW's for an interview and I guess orientation or something. Not real sure, I was kind of out of it when I scheduled that lol. I'll just show up in attire and hope for the best. If all goes well, I would work Sunday's 5pm-midnight and the occasional Tues/Thurs evenings. I don't really want to work much more than that to be honest, so hopefully that's what this truly is. I still am volunteering for the Child Watch room at the Y, haven't been there but once so far, since being sick for the last 2 weeks, but I plan on being there this Wednesday 530-830. Hope I don't get sick again. : ( Tomorrow the plan is to work 730-4, then zumba 530-630, Tuesday is my allergy injections, so I will probably just do a 30 min kettlebell or try out the demo of Zumba Core on xbox 360, then Wednesday is volunteering, then Thursday is the B&BW's evening, then Friday I will plan on zumba at 430-530. I'm not used to being so involved and so on the go, I get a bit stressed out easier now. :/  I need to work on this, especially if I want kids in the near future.

Anyways, off to paint my nails, watch some tv, read a bit and bed. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment