Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weigh In Day

Weight on Surgery Date: 269.8 lbs.
Weight last week: 215.8
Weight Today: 216.2
Weight loss this Week: +.2 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 54.9 lbs

How frustrating! But I expected it. Taking responsibility in this whole process feels good. It's been a hard few weeks. I've been feeling not really like myself lately. Been overeating, drinking soda, eating fattening/sugary foods and going over calories quite often, even with working out. :( I have been really hating myself the whole time too, chewing the skin around my nails, picking, very anxiety ridden. Ugh. I even saw 220 at one point, so unacceptable!

Started my part time job at Bath & Body Works tonight, had a 2 1/2 hour orientation. Met some very nice ladies and had a general good time, got some nice free products too. :D Can't wait to start.

Not much else going on, still babysitting at the Y on Wednesdays and loving it. Planning on hitting the gym Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (before babysitting), Thursday and Friday, I'm sure one/two of those days something will come up. 

And def. going to be working every day on eating healthier and better. Working my band. I was actually worried on Saturday morning/afternoon. I had 2 slices of pepperoni pizza/garlic sauce from Papa John's Friday evening for dinner (not the best choice) and woke up with some of the worst heartburn/indigestion ever. I was worried that I did something major to my band, I was worried all day. Ended up getting a Fossil watch for $25, Brian got one for $85 and a wallet. I then got a Coach bag and Coach scarf (yay!). Then we went to the Gap outlet and Brian got a really nice sweater and I got a pair of size XL capri workout pants, they fit amazing! And I've never fit into anything from the Gap, so major NSV. 

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment