Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weigh In Day

Weight last week:197.8
Weight Today:196.4
Weight loss this Week: - 1.4 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 73.2 lbs.
 
I've been going up and down for a few weeks now and finally have a loss again, yay! I know what I did right and I know what I did wrong or didn't do at all some days. Moving forward. I can't stop thinking about getting to and savoring the 180's, the 170's, the 160's, the 150's!!! It's on my mind ALL the time. I'm going to keep pushing myself and fighting this awfulness. 
 
There are some days I see myself and love what I see, and then other days I HATE what I see, feel like I haven't done a lot, etc. I hate these back and forth feelings and visions. I see myself so differently some days. Weird.
 
It's Sunday already and I hate that, but it is what it is. I got a part time job working at a Flea Market at one of the concession stands making food, etc. It pays well and it's only Sundays. And I may be going back to babysitting soon too to cover my gym costs, not sure yet. Don't want to get overwhelmed again.
 
That is all for now, ciao!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment