Sunday, December 09, 2012

Weigh In Day



Weight last week: 207.4
Weight Today: 205.6
Weight loss this Week: - 1.8 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 65.9 lbs
 
Yay! Wasn't quite sure how this week was going pan out, but I'm pretty stoked about this loss! 
 
I started the Couch 2 5K last Sunday and finished Week 1 on Thursday evening, felt pretty damn good. Starting Week 2, Day 1 in the next few hours here. I am scheduled to work at Bath & Body Works tonight with a call in shift from 5-8 and a shift from 8-12a. Can't wait! Hope the displays are cool and fun. :)
 
I'm still SOOOOOO close to 199 I can taste it, I am so excited to get there. I WILL throw a party of some sort, or buy myself something lol. 
 
Started Christmas shopping yesterday, since I worked Black Friday. We got quite a bit done, but still need most of his family and some of mine. And I still need to send out Christmas cards too. 
 
I started watching "Once Upon a Time" (ABC show) on Netflix last week or maybe a week 1/2 ago and I just finished Season 1 last night, I am OBSESSED with this show. Apparently Season 2 just ended a week or so ago, so I'm tying to find it free online, still working on that. I MUST watch. :P
 
Not much else going on, dealing with a rash, it seems to be going away, we'll see. I have a follow up appointment on Tuesday with my regular Doc, so hopefully no dermatologist is needed right now unless it comes back. I got a steroid injection and that seems to have worked. And I was taking Benadryl for the intense itching to help at work and with sleeping. 
 
Working M-F this week, I have some training on Wednesday, volunteering Wednesday evening as usual (missed last week due to rash), seeing a friend tomorrow for lunch with some other people at the Pizza Grille, yum!, we're getting a catered lunch on Thursday from a law firm and Friday is our Holiday Luncheon (free catered lunch, games, prizes, giveaways, bingo, music, cookie exchange - which I am heading up) and an early dismissal at 3pm. Can't wait! 
 
And I'm turning 28 in about a week and a half on the 18th. Ahh! One year closer to being 30, which I am dreading. And it will be 2013 before I know it and wedding planning will be in crazy full effect. 
 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment