Friday, October 12, 2012

Free-for-all-Friday :D

I like a good free-for-all, because I'm pretty random with my thoughts most of the time.

1. We have our engagment session scheduled for Saturday, October 27th and I am super pumped about it. I have 2 outfits ready to go (white lace dress w/ dressy brown boots), (jeans, white cami and a grayish/brown crochet top over). Hair/makeup will be done by my friend Ashley who does our hair now. Brian has his casual outfit, just needs to get his dressy one together. We will be heading up to Millerstown in Perry (or Purry) County to shoot. Pumpkin patches, barns, trees, wildnerness, rustic, love it! Can't wait!

2. Came to the realization yesterday morning, while trying to get dressed for work; I have NO pants that fit right now. NONE. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Wow. All my 22/24's are huge (duh!), I have 2 pairs of 18's from Old Navy that I inherited (but their tight), not a huge fan of their clothes (they fit smaller). I have one pair of jeans that I'm wearing that are 20's and very comfy, but getting a bit big in the legs, etc. I literally have nothing else. I have a ton of tops, tshirts, dresses (some are getting big or already are big, but I wear them anyways). I really need to get a few more pieces of clothing. So, we will be meeting up with my mom this evening for some shopping (Kohls, etc). I hope I can find some nice pants for work. I need tights too. :/ Also, my workout pants are still loose and the one pair of grey capri ones are completely out of rotation, as they fall off when I do zumba.

3. Bored at work today, not much going on, people leaving early, I'm so ready for 3:30, so I can get to zumba.

4. I go for my lap band check up next Wednesday. I was scheduled to go about 3-4 weeks ago, but Dr. Weiger left the practice and now I have to see either Davidson (no complaining here, hehe) or his assistant from surgery. Either way, that's fine by me. But I'm super hungry ALL the time lately, and just making terrible choices. Portions are still pretty controlled, but I'm physically hungry between meals WAY too often and I'm ready for a small fill. I'm at 5.6 cc's right now in my 10 cc band, so something small should work for now. We'll see. I think I was around 226/227 last time and I'm only down to about 216/217 right now, hopefully more next week. Very frustrating.

5. Not much else going on. Officially started my 2nd job at Bath & Body Works this past Sunday, I worked 5pm-midnight. It was great, met some great people and time went by super fast. Plus, I was active the whole time, so major plus. I'm not scheduled anymore this month yet, hoping I get something soon.

6. Still babysitting at the Y on Wednesday evenings, 5:30-8:30. I LOVE it. I love kids, even the bad ones. hehe. Makes me want some of my own even more.

Not much else going on. Back to work.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment