Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weigh In Day

Weight on Surgery Date: 269.8 lbs.
Weight last week: 220
Weight Today: 219.2
Weight loss this Week: -0.8 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 50.7

Yay! I'm finally in the 210's, I can't believe it! It's so freaking exhilarating. AND I just had a pretty amazing dinner from Trader Joe's, it was a flounder stuffed with crab meat, OMG! I def. need to go back there asap.

This week is my last week on our longer hours/Fridays off. It's a bit sad, but I'm over the longer hours, so it's good at the same time. I work Monday-Wednesday 7-4:52 and then Thursday I work 7-12:30 (we're getting off early for the holiday) AND I have off Friday/Monday, going to be a nice LONG weekend. Can't wait! Maybe hit up the pool one last time.

I started my volunteering job last Wednesday at the West Shore Y's Child Watch room, I rather enjoyed myself to be honest, plus I get a free membership for it. Woo hoo! Perks, I love them! 

This week my game plan is to go to zumba/weights tomorrow evening after work. Tuesday is my injections, so most likely no exercise. Wednesday is Child Watch, no gym, but plenty of running after kids. :) Thursday = zumba and weights again. And then the one room at the Y is closed for waxing the floors, so no zumba Friday, so I will do it at home/kettlebell. Saturday/Sunday depends on plans at my moms/etc. I will more than likely fit it in somewhere both days. 

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment