Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Mr. Bucket, a ball is what I'm about; I'm Mr. Bucket, we're all gonna run; I'm Mr. Bucket, buckets of fun!

I'd like to introduce you to my bucket list...acts of fancy, courage and delight, full of punch and flavor, adrenalin and imagination.

1. Get my bachelors in communications.
2. Publish my poetry.
3. Lose weight.
4. Get engaged.
5. Get married.
6. Travel back to Italy.
7. Live in Italy for a while.
8. Travel to other parts of Europe.
9. Ghost hunt.
10. Have 2-4 kids.
11. Own a home.
12. Buy a new car.
13. Skydive.
14. Buy a dog.
15. Land a writing gig.
16. See the following people/bands/festivals live: 
         Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Daft Punk, Massive Attack,
         Usher, BT, Kaskade, Electric Zoo festival, Global Dance
         festival, Eminem, Lifehouse, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, David
         Guetta, deadmau5, Katy Perry, Depeche Mode, Jes, ATB, 
         David Bowie, The Rippingtons, the list goes on and on and on.
17. This list will be updated periodically...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! Glad you found me.
    Did you want me to put out a shout out to your blog or would you prefer it is kept more private?

    ReplyDelete