Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NSV's!!

Loving life right now, smiling, laughing, eating better, watching my snacking, working out like a beast. LOVE it! Life is busy, but good.

Just got done doing our weekly yoga at work for lunch, love it! I feel so amazing afterwards.

I've had some awesome NSV's lately, just haven't really posted about them yet. Last Saturday, I met up with my maid of honor and her bridesmaids for bridemaids dress shopping. We all ended up trying on the first dress and loving them. Sweet! BUT, I first grabbed an 18 because the lady said grab the size of your pants, so that's what I did, althought some 18's are loose, some are still tight, you never know. However, it was a bit loose. I was able to get on the 16 and it fit and looked fabulous! I had my mom and my MOH almost in tears. I felt so amazing, but a very unreal moment for me, I don't quite feel it yet, but it was an amazing moment. It's definitely motivation to keep doing my best, working hard and living life to the fullest.

I've been getting compliments left and right at the gym from either random people in zumba and zumba instructors to even more random people in the weights area. I love it, I just smile and say thank you.

The scale is moving again and I LOVE it. I'm so close to 199 and onederland, I'm getting very anxious about it, so I don't want to screw it up, so I really have to stayed focused from here on out and keep pushing and testing my limits. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment